Friday, September 24, 2010

My little pieces of heaven..

I decided to make trivia note and serious note regularly. So last time was fun fun note, now a more serious one.

First my drawing.

http://vividobscura.deviantart.com/#/d2yrb3e

My first OC.. Details in the link. Visit and full view plz.

I've already said that I saw a talented writer's blog recently. She has forty something articles and every one of them are cleverly written. I also saw brilliant artists in DA, some of them don't even have commission. So I wonder, why write or draw so many? I think as time passed, I'm beginning to understand. Why do writers write? Or painter paint? It's because they can't NOT to.

It's human nature to associate themselves with things they know. Things that they can relate to. It's a way to search the meanng of our existence. We search the meaning of life in each other. There is bound to be a way for one to cling to reality. Some things that can be beam of light in midst of darkness. Every one need something. It doesn't matter who.

Takamin art.. with pen, that lousy pen we use at school. Talent surpassed medium.

Many find it in religion, their jobs or hobby. It just the way it is. We must find order in chaos. I think that's why every one go to cinema in the weekend, some go to church or vihara every week. I find it in drawing and writing. Simple stuffs that give life meaning. My only regret that I didn't find it sooner.

Now I just did my first Original Character. It took me almost four months. It's feels free, with reference I need to watch the line, the character must be the same etc. With OC, I'll just go crazy and do whatever. This is what art must suppossed to be like. It's addictive. It won't be easier from here on out, but it's a step forward.

InsaneAndroid art.. After this color.. traditional first..

Kidding aside, my point is how to define yourself. Art and writing are suppossed to be means to express oneself. I don't want to be a clone. I'm perfectly happy being me, thank you. But the world is so vast, there are so many talented people out there. There are so many things to learn. It's a lesson in humility.

Genzoman art.. This is on another whole level..

I'm so glad I found these hobbies, no maybe they are more than hobbies. They have became neccessity. I need them like water. If life gets shitty, I only have to draw or write a couple of hours. My drawings are not always good, sometimes I draw a line wrong and have to fix it for a long time. But as I finish I lol, I don't know it's just feels right. Writing is more effortless, I can do this anytime and it flows.

The burden seems lighter when I draw or write. I swear no matter what happened yesterday.. I draw or write, go to sleep, when I wake up tomorrow looks so much brighter. I swear to myself, I won't quit. No matter what will happen, regardless will I be successful in life or not, I will not stop. If I stop, I'll go crazy. These are cure for my insanity. Little pieces of heaven on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment